Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 6, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You must hit the 'answer' button below and to the right of your post so your post shows.

April 6, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you.💫

April 10, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's happening now.

April 8, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi coffee I thing I have it now so hopeing now my post will get though.💫

April 7, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you coffee that is what I have been doing.💫

April 7, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Fond Du Lac, WI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Elmira, NY