Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 3, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't think you know whether any inhaled med is working not until you stop taking it for at least week and preferably two, and see how you feel. Meds lkei Incruse are maintenance meds and you WON'T necessarily feel any different after you take it, but if it is working and you don't take it for two weeks, you'll definitely know that you're missing something. Remember to do this with one med at a time. It's a perfectly acceptable way to check to see if the meds are working.

June 5, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Roxanne if you dont know if back but ins. aint bugin
your incruz is working or not it obviously isnt or you would feel the difference. i was on breo and spariva handy haler and they worked great .but than my medical insurance stopped paying for the breo and gave me dulara .and that is not doing anything for me at all .and ive been trying to get mt breo plus im on oxygen 24\7 and got cancer i cant do radiation or chemo treatments to cure it or it would kill me. tring natural meds

June 5, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Incruse Ellipta works very well for me, no side effects. I had to try several other inhalers that did not help before I found this one.

June 25, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been on Incruse Ellipta for about 1 1/2 mos. Still wheezing alot,and always short of breathe.I really can't say this has helped me much

June 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I just started on Breo 200/25.It seems to be working good.I also am taking Spiriva respimat.2.5

August 4, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dierks, AR

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bristol, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clinton, IL