Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 29, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Neither, just a patient like you. I've learned and I remember and I have resources that are available to everyone. I've had COPD for a long time and I work as an advocate for people with COPD. No reason why you can't learn, too.

June 29, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

You seem very knowledgable ...are you a nurse or physician. I was previously on Breo Ellipta and Spiriva. I have stage 4 COPD.

June 29, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

It's a combination of a long acting bronchodilator and an anticholinergic; one of four in this class of meds. It's a combination that doesn't include an inhaled corticosteroid, so that's something you might want to watch out for, if you were on other meds before switching to this one. Some people find that they do just fine on this class of med; others find that they need the steroid component as well. It's a good med. You'll have to see how YOU do with it. Others experiences won't tell you how YOU'LL do.

June 29, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have been using Bevespi for about 3 years. I do not use a nebulizer. I seem to be having good results. Of course I am out of breath often but is part of the disease. I need to exercise more and the pandemic has put a damper on outdoor walking for me in NYC.

November 4, 2021
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was given Bevespi to try ,I read its bad if one has heart desease Lung dr. says its ok. primary dr. said no cause I have a bad heart ,meanwhile I don't know ,used it or no. meanwhile I use a neblulizer ,pulmonart dr. says If I use Bevespi I don't need the neblulizer,,whos right?

November 9, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Menomonee Falls, WI

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ontario, CA