Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Castle, PA
December 17, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't know if this is COPD thing but I think it is because ever since I've had it I've had the same thing you do headaches dizziness numbness in my hands and feet not all the time but enough to be annoying

December 21, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I believe the lack of air contributes to headaches I have vertigo so I am dizzy any way! @A MyCOPDTeam Member

December 17, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i get really bad headaches. Before I had COPD, I eould get cluster headaches. But now, I get headaches all the time. I take Ibuprofen and that seems to help.

January 14, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Headaches stem from a variety of sources. I believe the lack of oxygen contributes to headaches as well as the Virtigo that has my head spinning ! Yes sinus issues can well contribute to head aches as well !
Happy New Year to You and your loved ones!

December 31, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

i get them to but sometime it could be sinus

December 31, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Collierville, TN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Terre Haute, IN

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Juno Beach, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In