Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 18, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Humidity is what makes it hard for me to breathe.

January 19, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I don't do good in the heat either. Drink fluids that have electrolytes.

January 18, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

When it is very cold or hot I have to stay inside.

January 18, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Have extreme breathing difficulty when it's humid. I have to stay inside with the A/C.

January 24, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I live in Waterval Boven, Mpumalanga and like u just cannot take the hot weather. Have no energy at all. Rely on fans.

January 22, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Atlanta, GA