Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bellingham, WA
January 29, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take 40mgs everyday, I tried to go off for 2 days, don't do that I became so mean, nobody could stand me. Won't try that again!

January 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks..I’m reluctant to go on prednisone long term. It has helped greatly on the short term when I’m compermised with a cold.

January 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take one 10mg tab each morning and another one at night even tho the doctor was against it. I've tried different doses and find the one now helps me more than anything.

January 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I take it every day on 40 mgs now it varies we bring it down slowly then something will happen full dose again and yes it helps me .I was out of them for 5 days before I could get them again human error you can not quit cold turkey was not fun, Been as low as 10 mg but never off .feel ok./ .

January 30, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I had a friend who had a blood disease that gad to take it every day. It kept her disease under control but she failed a lot of weight. As far as COPD GOES it helps the healing go quicker when I have any kind of related illness

January 30, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Worcester, MA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charenton, LA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In