Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Armidale, AU

I am looking for the area I can receive nac in a vitamin area where would I look for this product please as I have never heard of nor seen this vitamin

September 9, 2018
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Doctors will not tell you about NAC they are paid by large pharm companies to sell their drugs. When you start using natural products and you see results your doctor will not believe you.Either. If you would look up Silver Sol it was used before 1900 like penicillin.Don't take my word just look it up I have emphysema for the since 2005. I learn to just deal with it

September 14, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

NAC got rid of all my mucus in about a week after taking 2 times a day. Can get from Ebay, amazon and puritans pride.

September 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

EBay I've taken

September 11, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

it is an inhalant originally know provided in tablet form used to break down mucus and make sit easier to discharge
easier to breath to

October 2, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

My neurologist just put me on it I got it from health food store,eBay and Amazon should have it,I had not heard of it either until now

September 17, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dover, UK

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rochester, MN