Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

I do pursed lip breathing. Reading this evening I found this article. Does Anyone know where this would be available ... or any info on the works of it
Thank you,

A new pendant oxygen-conserving cannula which allows pursed lips breathing
Tiep BL1, Burns M, Hererra J.
Author information
Abstract
Multiple benefits of oxygen therapy for hypoxemic patients with chronic lung disease are well established. Steady flow oxygen therapy is inefficient, wasteful and has a high cost. The Oxymizer… read more

December 8, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use PLB with an ordinary cannula, and I'm a mouth breather.....I still get all the O2 I need.

December 9, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

hi jean i am a mouth breather,have been since i broke my nose thirty years ago,i believe that did my lungs no favors,like driving a car with no air cleaner will have engine damage.

December 9, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you for the above info ... will try to further discuss this as well.

December 9, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In