Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Bradenton, FL

How do I respond to someone who wrote to me

April 13, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good morning @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I hope you got the answer to your question. I also hoe you had a good night and will have a great day today. I noticed you worked at the phone company , well I didn't do that but I did the next best thing. I worked as a switchboard operator at a rather large company in our city. Started out with the old cords and improved to push button. I liked that job too. Do you have children? Hope to see your name all over the site real soon. Chrisp
P.S. Thanks for the @A MyCOPDTeam Member

April 14, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

There's a box right under the last answer that says something like "write your answer here". To post just click on the arrow to the right of the box you're typing in.

April 13, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hello Wtchybarbara: When someone sends a message to you look to the top and right and it should say Hug Useful and answer just click on the one you like and you can answer them. To finish it go to the lower right corner of the box you are typing in and click on the arrow to the right of the GIF hope this helps.

April 13, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Under the post that someone send to you there will be a blank rectangle with the picture of the person who sent you the post. You just click your mouse so the cursor come up and start typing. To send it, click on the big orange arrow that is outside of the orange rectangle that you typed in.

April 13, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good morning @A MyCOPDTeam Member.So where did you answer posts when you got them? I am just curious. I personally haven't run across your name before, but there are many thousands of people on this site I think so we will never run across everyone. So I got your post and you wrote to me so somethig must be working now. I hope you have a super special day today.

May 8, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pontotoc, MS

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Navarre, FL