I have a disk trelegy, and a rescue inhaler and scared of taking to much meds.
How many times a day did your doc prescribe for the nebulizer and under what circumstances are you supposed to use it? What medication are you nebulizing? If the medication is albuterol, it's the same med as your rescue inhaler; a short acting bronchodilator, and your doc could have prescribed it up to as many as four times a day. If the medication is something other than albuterol, you need to know what it is and why your doc prescribed it. Are you seeing a pulmonologist? If not, you need to see one to be sure that the meds your doc has prescribed are appropriate for you.
As to when you could use the nebulizer, assuming that the nebulizer med is albuterol, you could take it any time it's convenient. It's a short-acting medication, so it's not going to hurt you unless you use it more than four times a day.
You should check with your doctor to see when he wants you to use your nebulizer. I take Trelegy once a day. I’ve only used my nebulizer when I had a severe infection. I do have a rescue inhaler to take if needed. Everyone is different.
You go girl with all that knowledge you have your amazing you go girl dont stop🤗
I agree with all Sandib