Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Slc, UT
November 26, 2022
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member Talk to the people from whom you got your oxygen equipment to see if they can help you set up a system to help you take in a water mist with your oxygen. That will keep the nasal passages moist and help prevent nosebleeds.

November 26, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I can second the recomendation for Ayr nasal spray. It's simple saline but so effective! I keep one by my work desk and one in my kitchen. When the furnace really starts to dry out the air, this product is invaluable. I get it on-line but I think it could be available at a local drugstore, also. It seems to run under $5 a bottle, so worth it.

November 27, 2022
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Ayr gel is also good to keep the nose hydrated. Increase your water intake as well.

November 26, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Manteca, CA