Answer Summary
Members rallied around a post celebrating 16,000 daily steps, sharing their own creative ways to stay active while managing health challenges.... Read more
Today is physical therapy day for me and I'm looking forward to it. Have already done some of the exercises, but now I must get ready to go. Glad to see you are able to do so many steps @A MyCOPDTeam Member! Keep up the good work.
Will I travel by mobility scooter and around the house I use a walker as my legs are weak plus oxygen is so unpredictable,you just never know what's next but I do try the treadmill,I was doing 20 minutes a day a few years ago now I do 10 from time to time but move my legs around in bed or shake them when I sit down,a habit I've had since I was young,leg 🫨 shaking @A MyCOPDTeam Member, keep on keeping on and breathe easy!🙏🙏🙏🫨👍
Don't you go overdoing things now @A MyCOPDTeam Member! Enough is enough and you must be careful. Take care, Chris
Well done Eric!
'Fraid I've lost you there, Eric. I was just responding to a cute picture. Never even noticed the date or who it was from. Have a good day.