Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 14, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, you can't go around the policy because it's in the computer programming and not up to an individual.

September 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Can I go around the policy somehow? What about writing to Roxie?
Seems like we should be able to give to "our" friends, with love?

September 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member, that's how I found it originally. Went back and read policy statement on this app and they don't allow solitations so allogorythm automatically blocks post. WallyMac

September 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I think I did a search for Go Fund Me on Google. When I found the site I couldn't find Chad at first. Someone on our site had suggested just tying in Meeker, CO. It worked - Chad was there. Wish I was more help.

September 16, 2023
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If you are on face book, go to Roxie Lee Denny or Chad Denny's page @A MyCOPDTeam Member

September 16, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Milan, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
kenogal194@gmail.com