Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Eveleth, MN
December 6, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

That would be up to each individual I think @FrankDebetak. If they want to share their personal information with you I think there is a way that can be done without everyone seeing the information, but I'm not sure how that works anymore. Chris
December 7, 2024

December 7, 2024
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks for the info Chrisp. Frank

December 7, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Las Vegas, NV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Walnut Creek, CA