Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Antibiotics

January 4, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

THANKS ..THANKS ,for reply. No previous symptoms to compare. I've read all that I can and just been worried. So nice of you to respond.

January 4, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes, I have had a few. It is used after the nodules either show growth or strage movements. To see if they are possibly cancerous. Not every time do they show up hot. But even then that is just a test, does not mean it is cancer. They have to take a biopsy to verify it. Usually with a bronchoscopy.
Not trying to scare you. That is just a test and all three I had, one came back hot. But biopsy proved negative. So don't panic... just another test.

January 4, 2025 (edited)

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
111 Parkview court #5, Pekin Il

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rolla, MO

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dearborn Heights, MI