Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dearborn Heights, MI

Has anyone had treatment like radiation?

February 2, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member thank you for your reply Eric. I have an appointment 2/8 for consultation with oncologist. I have read all the news on internet and it upsets me, so I guess I will just wait for my appointment. I need to stay positive and ask questions. God bless!

February 2, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Spanky
I have had radiation and found the experience was painless and certainly cleared me at the end of it and without side effects
Take care
Eric

February 2, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
111 Parkview court #5, Pekin Il

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭