Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
May 23, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Trelegy ellipta 200 has 3 ingredients some people prefer Breztri ask your doctor to give you a sample of both then you decide what works on one person might not work on another

May 24, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also use Trelegy Ellipta 200 daily It has been a lifesaver for me I first started on Stiolto Respmat which sent me to the hospital with severe exacerbations Trelegy has given me my life back it's a wonder drug for me

May 24, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Tamara if Breztri works for you then stay with it it takes time for it to help you just like Trelegy Sorry to hear about your job lost How long have you been taking Breztri They have cost savings programs if you qualify for your meds try looking into it Wishing you well

May 26, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was started initially on Trelegy, but couldn't see that it helped much, if at all. So, my pulmonologist started me on Breztri. I can't say how well it works, because I no longer have insurance or a job so I have to stretch out what I have for medication and don't take it like I should.

May 26, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Hi Tamara since I have COPD Stage 2 I applied for social security disability and I got it because it fell under the Ssd blue book guidelines because I have severe obstruction I don’t know what stage you are in but but if your breathing problems are that bad and you cannot work then Iwould look into filing for social security disability based on a spirometry test from your pulmonologist I hope this information is helpful for Wishing you well

May 28, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mesa, AZ

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ont Canada

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN