It took me 2 years to totally quit! Just don't give up trying to quit!
Do people with COPD still smoke?
Yes, some MyCOPDTeam members do still smoke after their diagnosis, and many express frustration about trying to quit. It's a common struggle - you're definitely not alone in this.
One member shared: "Is there anyone here that still smokes after being diagnosed. I am looking for some Show Full Answer
Your Not alone I was diagnosed with COPD yrs ago & I did quit for just over a yr & I went out on a date with a smoker & I did not not have a cig for about 5 dates with her,& I live on Clearwater Beach,Fl & o I always enjoyed having a cup of coffee with a cigarette with my Coffee or a Cocktail/beer especially at Sunset well I ended up having 1 cigarette & it tasted so good by the end of the day I bought a pack & it was like I never Quit…., I have gone over a yr now & I learned from my mistakes in the past but I do have a handle on what I need to do..zz