@AnnaThomasHefly Yes I have a nebulizer that I use for some of my meds. But you asked about Ohtuvayre, and yes I have been using it for a year or more. I KNOW that it helps me. Some people dont like it. An example is when I first get up in the mornings, I'm very short of breath. The moment I finish using Ohtuvayre I am breathing better. Its important that you are shown/told how to use it. Using it incorrectly will not get into your lungs and help you. Give it a try. I hope it works as well for you as it does for me.
Hi Anna, if you are on Medicare, there is no cost for you. You may be too young for that, but thankfully, I don't have to pay anything and that includes a free nebulizer. The pharmacy request a certain type nebulizer for Ohtuvayre, but I already had an approved one. I hope you will be able to try it. @A MyCOPDTeam Member
Thank You. I plan on trying it but waiting to see about getting help with the high cost of the copay.
I love my nebulizer and use it frequently especially before Leaving home.