Does anyone have anything positive to say about it. My diminished activity level has caused me to gain a significant amount of weight and since I have little to look forward to I'm desperate to improve my longevity .
Hello DD. I did the Pulmonary Therapy to boost my activity and to better understand my limits. It has helped me get to where I do 30 minutes of Treadmill and some weights all while monitoring my O2 levels. I found that even these low level cardio and other workouts gas me I always feel a bit better at the end. Keep on doing anything you can. For weight can, I try to be mindful of what I am eating, even keeping a journal so I can better monitor my intake to match my real caloric needs.
Good luck with it all and may we all breathe well.
What can help improve your outlook with stage 4 COPD?
It's completely understandable to feel frustrated about weight gain and reduced activity with stage 4 COPD. The good news is that lifestyle changes, even at this stage, can make a real difference in how you feel and your quality of life.
Many people with stage 4 COPD Show Full Answer
Small world, same thing happened to me, knee repl. (12/29/24) and . I also caught AFIB last year 11/25. Headed for ER, Soon, Check me later.
My problem is weight loss. Had knee surgery on 1/5 & find out i hve COPD on 2/16. Very Draining
@A MyCOPDTeam Member, I hope all is well now. Were you admitted?