Thank you all! The temp outside temp went from 92 to 34. And the pollen count is high. I'm just learning about COPD & how to live with it. A lot to learn!! Thanks again!
I will second everything that AI [MyCOPDTeam] posted above but also add barometric pressure to the list.
Of all things the Air Quality is the most important!
[Learn the levels that start affecting your lungs and limit time outdoors when above the numbers.] My safe zone below 89. I will not go out when it is over 100.
What else besides exercise can cause oxygen levels to drop to the mid-80s?
Yes, weather and humidity can definitely affect oxygen saturation levels. Hot and humid weather is a common trigger that can cause COPD symptoms to flare up and potentially lower oxygen levels. Cold weather and strong winds are also known triggers Show Full Answer
Yes, MaryV thrs a lot 2 learn. I was diagnosed on 2/16 & I do hve 2 say this group is very knowledgeable TTG; cuz i hve a lot 2 clearn. Like I dk wht causes Flare Ups