I use this after I do a abuterol nebulizer and saline then I use my flutter it vibrates the mucus loose.
Good morning, yes I was given an Aerobika also, I do use it on occasions, but not when I'm not coughing or feeling the phlegm. My understanding it was just for breathing exercises. I will start using it more.
Yes I got mine from my doctor also. I didn’t realize that till I read it. Thanks mike
Yes! My doctor gave that to me when I was having troubles coughing up phlegm. He calls them mucus plugs. it works great any time you have one stuck that is not coughing out.
Did you know you can hook it up to your nebulizer an do both at the same time. Just replace it with the mouthpiece plug right into the round hole at the other end of the AerobikA.
Flutter devices are also good for lung exercises.
Yes. Works good. I hydrate 10-15 minutes before I do it. It really helps get more up.
Are you asking about using a flutter valve device like the Aerobika for mucus clearance?
Yes, many people with COPD use flutter devices as part of their treatment routine! Using your Aerobika after nebulizer treatments with albuterol and saline is actually a smart approach.
The sequence you're following makes sense: