Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
March 28
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know there are some members that are on it. Since they have not chimed in, I thought I might suggest you search in the Q&A section for similar questions. The archives are full of responses.
I personally have not used it, I have heard good things about it from previous posts. But I didn't want you to think no one was listing or responding.

March 30
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thank you Terrence for the question. I have not heard of it. And, I'm tired of C-COPD daily. I use Trelegy and have solution vials for my nebulizer.
Blessings,
Adde

March 29
MyCOPDTeam

Has anybody tried Dupixent yet?

Dupixent (dupilumab) is an add-on treatment approved for COPD with an eosinophilic phenotype. It works to reduce inflammation and improve lung function.

This medication is specifically for people whose COPD has elevated eosinophils, which is a type of white blood cell that can contribute to Show Full Answer

Has anybody tried Dupixent yet?

Dupixent (dupilumab) is an add-on treatment approved for COPD with an eosinophilic phenotype. It works to reduce inflammation and improve lung function.

This medication is specifically for people whose COPD has elevated eosinophils, which is a type of white blood cell that can contribute to inflammation in the airways.

If you're considering Dupixent, it's important to talk with your healthcare provider about whether you have the eosinophilic phenotype and if this medication would be appropriate for your specific situation. They can help determine if it's a good fit for your COPD treatment plan.

Have you discussed this option with your doctor, or are you curious about others' experiences with it?

March 28

Related Questions

View All