I myself listen to both but try to find and listen to anything about copd or don't see to much about it . I also listen to true crimes . Health foods and did notice that there is a cvs podcast and they talk about drugs and side effects
I usually listen to breathing and self help videos while doing breathing exercises and treadmill. Also find listening to music throughout day keeps me moving and my mind off Copd.
I don't think about it while I exercise either, @A MyCOPDTeam Member. I turn on the TV and bring up some of the shows I've recorded. Or I tune in to a music station and try to pace myself with that. Pretty soon I've finished and maybe gone a little over. But I definitely don't think a lot about COPD.๐
Wow
I don't think about copd
I just like to keep on things n. Because doctors are not always honest plus I don't understand some these words that the doctor says so I look them up
What podcasts or audiobooks do people with COPD listen to while exercising or walking?
Many people with COPD find that listening to something engaging helps them stay motivated during exercise. Walking is a great low-impact activity that's easy to incorporate into daily life, and pairing it with entertainment or education Show Full Answer