Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 30
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I also use a sleep apnea machine and it does help me be less uncomfortable when I wake. It also helps to get the co2 that wants to drag me down out of my system.

July 19
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes it is . Be gentle with yourself you will regain strength as you can. I remember even eating exhausted me or talking. It does take time but you will come back to your old self.

July 12
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Emily P. Good morning to you, hope you are on the mend. I agree with the AI respond that if you don't start feeling improvement to contact your Dr.
Have a Great Day and be Safe.

July 1
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I found out l felt less tired, when l received my sleep apnea machine.

July 13
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yes it is. Exactly as Barbara said be gentle on yourself. This didn't happen all at once so it takes a while. Im 2 months out from hospital I still have tired days. Rest & recovery.

July 12

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Chatham, IL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Daniels, WV

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Toronto, ON