Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Middletown, PA
March 4, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Yea, thanks. Circulation is always a concern. I cannot lie, I sit more than I’d liked to, so I do the all over wiggle a lot, you just stand up and shake all over, it’s fun and makes you giggle, like a kid in a candy store.

March 4, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

As we age, we often find ourselves colder than younger folks. One problem could be poor circulation and you can certainly have that checked out.

March 4, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Smyrna Beach, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Carencro, LA