Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
June 11, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

If you call the pharmachial company and can't pay they will send it free.go online google name of company.

June 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Some inhalers are available from All Day Chemist in India. I've used them for years for my Advair and I can get six of them for what it would cost me for 1.5 here. They are brand name, made by GSK, exactly the same as what I would get here. I've had no problems with them and recommend them. www.adc.com

June 13, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Get the meds from Canada..your dr. gives you the script for them

July 20, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I hope you get written up and begin to get the meds cheaper. I have posted this several times but have not heard from anyone that they have gotten them.

July 18, 2018
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks...good to know

July 17, 2018

Related Questions

View All
MyCOPDTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA