Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 23, 2019
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members came together warmly around a question about a phone number unexpectedly appearing on the site, with most sharing that they weren't... Read more

Members came together warmly around a question about a phone number unexpectedly appearing on the site, with most sharing that they weren't sure how it happened but offering friendly support and reassurance. One member offered a helpful privacy tip, suggesting sharing only an email address online to protect personal information from being scattered in the wrong places. The thread also became a warm space for reconnecting, with members exchanging hugs, kind words, and reminders that they are thinking of one another even when they can't always respond.

A MyCOPDTeam Member

Good Morning MerryMary How are you getting along this morning? I hope you find answers for that problem, I only give out my email when online there's just to many way your info can be scattered around and it ends up in the wrong hands. Have A Great Breathing Easy Day

March 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks @A MyCOPDTeam Member I will try that ๐Ÿ™Œ
Hello @A MyCOPDTeam Member Iโ€™m sorry I havenโ€™t been very diligent about answering all the hugs ๐Ÿค— and likes like everyone else does. When I read a post of yours and I send you a hug ๐Ÿค— or I like it. Just know I am thinking about you. God bless you my dear friend ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

March 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

not sure either

March 31, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member. Havenโ€™t talked to you in a long time. For a week I had to find my COPD emails. And I still havenโ€™t found everyone. I canโ€™t answer your question either. Just wanted to say hi. Hugs ๐Ÿค—

March 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Wish I had an answer for you.if I want to personally contact one person from this site I would try to find them on Facebook..if I wasn't sure, I would simply send them a message on this site to send me a personal message on my Facebook.Does that make sense?

March 23, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Cleveland, OH

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Colorado Springs, CO