Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Keswick, ON
December 6, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Daxas is Roflumilast, also known as Daliresp. It is designed to help reduce exacerbations and hospitalizations for people who have frequent exacerbations. It has proved to be very effective. People often begin by taking the 250 mg pill and then after a month, graduating to the 500 mg dosage.

December 7, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I'm on it & im on the hospital at least every 3wks I don't think its helping me any.

January 16, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I was on Daxas but didn't see any difference from other medication I was on....

December 6, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Orlando, FL

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON