Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Scotland, AR
October 26, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The Zephyr valves have been available in the UK for about 10 years, but you'll have to check with the NHS regarding centers that actually do the procedure. If you google "Zephyr valves in the UK" you'll get some good information.

October 26, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I know my appointment is Feb but I think I will phone my respiratory nurse later and ask her

October 26, 2020
A MyCOPDTeam Member

ok will check that out but hard at moment to see a doctor. They talk to you on phone no visits. Am waiting for my doc to call today to ask to be sent to a lung specialists and for tests to see about my breathing capacity and to find out which stage I am at with this disease. But have a feeling it will take a long time before I see anyone

October 26, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Alexandria, VA

A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Plymouth, UK