Far as I know Inogen doesn't make a 6; the make a G5 with 6 settings. That said, it's the workhorse of the carryable POCs and produces 1.26LPM. That's not much, but many of us can make it work, even though we usually use significantly more. As for being worth the money, I've had good luck with Inogen. They've replaced things that needed to be replaced and fixed things that needed to be fixed. Service is worth something, and they've done pretty well by me; not perfect, but who'se perfect?
@A MyCOPDTeam Member I am wondering what the problem was with your service from Inogen?
Also a lot of people don't want to spend money to buy an extra battery, but at less than $300.00 you can get another 16 cell battery you can double or triple the time you get to stay away from charging. Remember with these the higher the setting the less time you get from the battery. You can get brand new batteries and power caables way cheaper on Amazon and ebay.
I have one it's about 20 lb. I guess they have new ones that only weigh 3lb. How nice that would be. I've had no issues so far just the weight
Be careful with inogen. Product is ok but customer service is awful.
It sounds like you are referring to the latest portable model - ROVE 6. It does have six settings for oxygen flow rates, but beware + those are NOT in LITRES!. They just like Low/Med/High on a toaster. IF your insurance does not want to cover the unit this is likely why and they won't explain it to you. Your doctor's prescription will list exactly how much O2 you should have for activity and at rest..
Here is a link for others to investigate:
https://www.inogen.com/product/rove6-system/