Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 25, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyCOPDTeam Member

And yes I was shown the correct way to use the rescue in inhaler. Also use a extension so the medication goes directly in you throat and not on the roof of your mouth.

July 26, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I started taking breztri about a year ago no real complaints.
As a rescue inhaler I use Combivent Respimat which I inhale up to 4 times a day.
I find if I inhale thru my nose and exhale with pursed lips for 20 seconds afterwards it is quite effective.

July 25, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use breztri coupled with combivent respimat.
Works for me.
I inhale the respiratory, then practice pused lip breathing for 30 seconds.
Seems to calm me down

August 3, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Suzanne you do what works for you. I take Breztri and I have Ventolin for my rescue inhaler (Albuterol). I can't take my nebulizer everywhere but I use it more than my rescue. I have Albuterol and budesonide for my nebulizer. Budesonide is only twice daily, but Albuterol I can use more often

July 28, 2025
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I use Breztri and Albuterol

July 25, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boscobel, WI