I love this wee bloke , he is not my dog but he gives me a jolly good telling off if I haven't seen him for quite a while lol
September 2, 2025
While there's a heartwarming story about friendships forming on MyCOPDTeam, like between members Justine and Yolette who both received their diagnoses in 2014 and formed a meaningful friendship, there aren't any documented romantic relationships in the search results.
What makes MyCOPDTeam special is the genuine Show Full Answer
While there's a heartwarming story about friendships forming on MyCOPDTeam, like between members Justine and Yolette who both received their diagnoses in 2014 and formed a meaningful friendship, there aren't any documented romantic relationships in the search results.
What makes MyCOPDTeam special is the genuine connections and understanding between members who share similar experiences. These friendships can be incredibly valuable for emotional support and practical advice about living with COPD. If you're interested in connecting with others, you can use the "Meet Others" feature to find members who share similar experiences. Remember that the primary purpose of the site is to provide support and understanding for those living with COPD.
AI-generated responses are not a substitute for medical advice. These services are not intended to
diagnose, treat, or cure any condition or disease. Always ask your doctor about specific health concerns.
Finding Friendship on MyCOPDTeam
MyCOPDTeam
August 29, 2025
It’s always a risk. I’m on another group site like this one for a different condition. We’ve had two romances over the years on that site. Both of them did not end up well after they got together .
August 30, 2025 (edited)
I thought it might happen but it didn’t. I felt that way but she didn’t.
August 29, 2025