Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN
June 30
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Chrisp

June 30
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Did not pay attention to the Date🥴

June 30
A MyCOPDTeam Member

@A MyCOPDTeam Member there really is no need for you to answer @MichaeZerjav's question as he asked that back in January and I'm sure he has his answer by now. If you really want to answer his question, just start a post to @A MyCOPDTeam Member and give him the information you have. Chris 6/29/26

June 30
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have done the same thing so many times that I eventually learned to look for a date @A MyCOPDTeam Member. It's a common mistake and everyone does it at one time or another. I see you did write to Michael and I know he's only on his computer a couple of times a day,so he may answer you later. Hugs, Chris 6/30/26

June 30
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Thanks Chrisp, thought that was I reply to a question I had asked yesterday, Have a Great Day and Be Safe.

June 30

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
North Branch, MN