Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyCOPDTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hermann, MO
December 1, 2017
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I have heard that Canabanoids(Liquid pot oil) act as a anti inflammatory.The same thing that Simbacort and Spriva,but they are steroids,pot is natural.My present doctor is old school.Am looking into it

December 4, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

I’m very naive. What is “canabanoids?”

October 23, 2019
A MyCOPDTeam Member

Canabanoids are also said to cure some cancer, keeps you calm which is good for anyone with copd. I use it only at night for the pain and cough.

December 5, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

The oil is good and it don't get you high..I trying to be consistent so I can also controlled my blood sugars

December 5, 2017
A MyCOPDTeam Member

David, you are mistaken. None of the meds for COPD have testosterone. Where on earth did you get that idea?

December 2, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyCOPDTeam Member asked a question 💭
binalong