Yes I'm on it. No problems
Hi Roslyn I have been on it since last April..so far no side effects.
I have been on it for several years - DALIRESP® (roflumilast) ..... When I started the generic was not available. It has been a really great medicine for me and my husband who is also taking it. I credit it with helping me to get better. No problems after the first month when I had some stomach issues that eventually went away once I got used to it. I started on the low dose and moved to the regular dose. The generic is MUCH cheaper that the original and that should make it available to a lot more people. I was fortunate that my insurance covered it. I will move to the generic on my next refill.
I’ve not been on it Roslyn, but I hope it’s working well for you. 👋